- Flâneur is a French term meaning 'stroller' or 'loafer' used by nineteenth-century French poet Charles Baudelaire to identify an observer of modern urban life.
- Fragrance: Bergamot and seagrass. Masculine and free.
- Net Weight approx 110-120 grams
- Our soaps are handmade in small batches, entirely by hand with high-quality purest ingredients free from sulfates, surfactants, parabens, and other preservatives.
- This makes it a really luxurious soap.
- It smells divine and looks good in your bathroom.
- Wonderfully wrapped and ready for gift giving or a treat for yourself!
Allow drying between uses on a well-draining soap dish for optimal soap life.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Oil
- Cocoa Butter